I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, January 7, 2010

You just can't have your cake and eat it too

Another senseless phrase of speech. What do you mean? "Um, yes, I'll have some cake, but I won't eat it." "Oh, no, I don't want my cake, but I will eat it." That just make 0% sense, and 100% idiocricy. Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too! You can't eat your cake without it there! The same goes for "As easy as taking candy from a baby", "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", "Cat got your tounge?", and "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". Some things make sense. Some things just don't. You know, most of the stuff I say is nonsense, but this actually is very sensefull. (Sensefull isn't a word, I think.) Well, here we go, I'm gonna ad a little fun fact, though.

Fun fact: This post was inspired by Pastor Mike when we were running errands for the Christmas party in kids church. He actually mentioned this at the grocery store when we were buying the minimuffins and milk.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMPLETELY agree with you. And who says "you can have your cake but you can't eat it", anyway??