I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cookie poky!

Hi everyone! Sorry if you're one of those people who check this blog everyday, and you're, like, "Where the heck is this girl?". Well, I'm back. The other day I sold girl scout cookies. Yuppie. To keep warm, we did the, "Cookie Poky", which is us basically jumping and wiggling until we run out of body parts. So we started doing cookies. I'll show you!



The cookie poky!


Verse 1


You put your thin mints in!

You put your thin mints out!

You put your thin mints in!

And you shake 'em all about!


You do the cookie poky and you turn yourself around!

That's what it's all about!


Verse 2


You put your s'moas in!

You put your s'moas out!

You put your s'maoas in!

And you shake 'em all about!


You do the cookie poky and you turn yourself around!

That's what it's all about!


Verse 3


You put your do-si-dos in!

You put your do-si-dos out!

You put your do-si-dos in!

And you shake 'em all about!



You do the cookie poky and you turn yourself around!

That's what it's all about!


Last verse


You put your tagalongs in!

You put your tagalongs out!

You put your tagalongs in!

And you shake 'em all about!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd you do the cookie poky and you turn yourself around!

That's what it's all about!


Well, there it is. The cookie poky. Now, for those of you who don't know, this past Sunday was probably the best Sunday EVER. (And I've had a lot of Sundays) Not only because Zach wore Mrs. Polly's sweater (Hilarious. Hope he's not reading this, I don't need any more people getting revenge on me), not only because I went out to dinner, but I went to see BARLOW GIRL! AAH! Yap! Very fun. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very fun! I got an autographed T-shirt! WA-bam! I am happy. Well, hope you'll enjoy another post soon. Oh, PS, Aidan's birthday was yesterday. Very fun. Very cake-like. Oh, PSS, Today is visit day. BOO! They always make me feel sad. Sad Cassidy. Okay, I'm done.
PSSS; Sorry, just have to add one more thing. Me, Mom, and Corrina bet on how long this toy monkey with cymbals that my dad won at his work Xmas party would stay in the car. I bet two months, Corrina bet a year, and Mom bet a month. I won! I am pleased.

1 comment:

Jackie Savi-Cannon said...

I remember the days of selling cookies for the Girl Guides, I have three girls and were always involved in all the fun raising events.

I love the image of the Cookie pokey.