I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hallooooo

Sorry I've been so long. My Internet totally crashed (thanks to Verizon, my phone and computer were out for about five days) and so I couldn't blog. Well, school's back. Yippity-do-DA. I have NOT been looking forward to that! I saw Jellybean today. She can say, "A-Dan", her version of Aidan. New year's was a blast. My Aunt took us to see the Squeakwal, which was actually pretty cute. Nice music, but I like Alvin and the Chipmunks music in general. Well, life is good. Last night, me and my mom and Corrina (Casey was watching a movie and Aidan was in trouble for taking his brother's Goldfish) played this game called three of a crime, and one of the criminal suspects is named Kid Cassidy. I'm a criminal! Ah, oh well. I played for, like, seven seconds on one of Corrina's games, and it's so cute! It's this LPS game, and I made pets named Goldfish, Flubber, and coke. When I get the polar bear, I'm gonna name him Ghost. Well, that's it for now. Bye.

No comments: