I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hallooooo

Sorry I've been so long. My Internet totally crashed (thanks to Verizon, my phone and computer were out for about five days) and so I couldn't blog. Well, school's back. Yippity-do-DA. I have NOT been looking forward to that! I saw Jellybean today. She can say, "A-Dan", her version of Aidan. New year's was a blast. My Aunt took us to see the Squeakwal, which was actually pretty cute. Nice music, but I like Alvin and the Chipmunks music in general. Well, life is good. Last night, me and my mom and Corrina (Casey was watching a movie and Aidan was in trouble for taking his brother's Goldfish) played this game called three of a crime, and one of the criminal suspects is named Kid Cassidy. I'm a criminal! Ah, oh well. I played for, like, seven seconds on one of Corrina's games, and it's so cute! It's this LPS game, and I made pets named Goldfish, Flubber, and coke. When I get the polar bear, I'm gonna name him Ghost. Well, that's it for now. Bye.

No comments: