I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Preschoolness

This just in! Casey and Aidan will now be attending public preschool! Starting: I dunno. Aidan's going twice a week and Casey is two days a week. Now, me, I'm not a huge fan of public schools, but they're still considered at ward of the state, so, without further ado, I give you, PRESCHOOL. Slime, is what I say to that. Alright, well, as long as I don't have to join some fifth-grade conspiracy. I will not join some torturous, murdering of the awesomeness, fifth grade elementary school (Maybe middle school, I really don't know) where they teach you that we came from apes and the world came from a tomato. Right, and where's your evidence for that? When you show me actual footage of a monkey turning into my father, I will believe you. Well, while you're off trying to find your video camera, let's talk about something else. How about my pure awesomeness at Mario Kart? I will challenge you ALL to a balloon battle, see if you win. Ha! That should be a challenge. Well, bu-bye! Monkeymoolah, over and out.

No comments: