I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quotes and pics to live by

 "Girl, you always on my mind, got my head up in the sky, and I'm never lookin' down, feelin' priceless..."-Rocketeer by Far East Movement
 "You and I have memories, longer than the road that stretches out ahead, two of us wearing raincoats, chasing letters, in the sun, you and me Sunday driving, not arriving, on our way back home. We're on our way home. We're going home..."-Two Of Us by the Beatles
 "It was the wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in. The shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I'd become."-Viva La Vida by Coldplay
 "Far too long now, I have been waiting, waiting for something just to happen..."-You and Me by Attack Attack
"So come on, you got it wrong. To prove I'm right, I put it in a song. I don't know why you're being shy and turn away when I look into your eyes. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell you don't know, you don't know your beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately, but now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know, you don't know you're beautiful. That's what makes you beautiful..."-What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

No comments: