I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, April 6, 2012

haircut time :D

So today I think it's time for a haircut ^_^

I'm gonna do it myself cuz nobody does it right...hope it's not a disaster. I'm gonna need a razor and like an actual brush and comb duh and it will probably turn out BAD but that's okay. In preporation, I have all of my way-too-long-right-now bangs out of my face and I'm going to brush it forward and cut most of it. I might upload pics but i might not....

In other news, hai. I haven't been getting a lot of comments or anything lately so I'm going to say I haven't been getting many readers. That's okay. I don't care. So, yeah, that's my day. Happy Easter tomorrow :) oky thats it byeeee

No comments: