I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, February 23, 2012

you have one too

It's been said that every girl has one guy that she trusts with her life.

Someone you tell everything too, and they listen. They know your secrets, where you live, your phone number, your best friend's phone number, your first pet, your favorite color, food, and pair of jeans, they know the weird things that maybe not everyone else does.

I used to have three. Ozzy and Liam are my brothers and they always will be, but Ozzy moved away.  Liam won't always be there. I'm stuck with Sam and Ben and Kyle I guess, but they don't know anything about me.

Sometimes I just wish people would stop changing and they would just stay in the same spot forever. But we all know that I wouldn't be able to stay for more than five seconds without having a nervous breakdown or getting bored. This is so confusing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one knows that much about me. Haha. And the only friends I have that I see almost every week are related to me. So thats that.

Also, I could write a book about the things I haven't done, seen, felt, places I haven't been. Yeah... I am that boring. And glad to be. :)

~Becky~