I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're getting there!



8 more posts, and we have our 100 post! Awesomeness! Can you believe you've put up with me for 92 posts? No, wait! 93! You have seven more posts until our celebration, the surprise blogger celebration! My one hundredth post is going to be my greatest post yet, and I already have an idea! It's top secret, and no one's getting the information for seven posts. Got it? OK, I have topic, yes I do. Have I ever mentioned to great kids named Dunkin and Ana? There kids around me and Corrina's age who used to live down the road from us. Then, months ago, they moved to New York. And they're back in town for a while! How cool is that! So if you guys are reading, Dunkin and Ana, I hope you can come visit our house real soon. I hope you can make it! Another shift in topics. In my garage is a spy workshop that me and Corrina made. We have a pretend agency CASSIDY + CORRINA'S DETECTIVES+SPIES Cool, right? Now open to crimes in need of solving (don't tell the government). Hope you enjoyed listening to me babble on for the ninety-third time!

No comments: