I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, April 14, 2008

more about me (and stuff)

Hi ! It's me again. I am not done talking about my life yet.I have ten Webkinz,I just got the Turtle ! I named him Phinnias.He is the best turtle ever ! Well ,my sister wanted me to talk about her ,so I will.Her name is Corrina and she has seven Webkinz.Well, I want to make it clear that I love my family a lot and I know they love me to. I am a Cristian girl and love Jesus Christ. My beliefs are strong and I love God.Well, anyways , enough about me , let's talk about YOU.I haven't gotten any comments, so send them in.But that's not all. Before you turn off my blog, I want to tell you that God is with you.Well , that's about it. I hope you enjoyed the second Edition of my blog.
Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog today Cass. I love it.. remember to tell your friends about this blog. Mom can help with the website address.

Love you
xoxoxoxox
Dad!