I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hello...



hello ! welcome to my blog ! This is my first so PLEASE post comments. My name is Cassidy,
but everyone calls me Cass.I am nine years old. Well , I made this blog to share my world with you. So i will do that.When i woke up this morning i had no idea i would be blogging.But, even so,
here i am. I played outside because it is so nice out. Tonight is movie night at my church.I am bringing a friend. I have always wished to be a rock star, but i don't think i can do that yet.I think blogging can help me share my thoughts. My friends at school and me have a lot in common. We all love Hannah Montana, Webkinz, and having fun.Well , that's about it, so I'll blog again later ( I've never had to say that before). See ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassidy.. Its Dad!!!

1st one to post a comment. woohoo.. dad rocks!!!

i love you kiddo
xoxoxoxox
Dad!
:-)

Anonymous said...

WOW you've had this blog for FOREVER!