I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, April 22, 2013

OH NO

ugh Attack Attack! is breaking up and i'm just crying for the next seven years omgomgomg i love them! stop breaking up, good bands! my chemical romance too! my goodness, guys, get it together! i love music too much!

me at lunch: omg attack attack! broke up i'm dying.
my friend almincarr: lol what if sleeping with sirens broke up?
me: i would die even more.
almincarr: lol what if exiting the fall broke up?
me: DON'T EVEN GO THERE.
almincarr: lol what if bring me the horizon-

that was when the school psychiatrist had to come over and settle us down because i was probably going into a self-induced coma of horror or something because omg. stop.

this probably made no sense but i'm just upset that they broke up. i hate it when bands break up. i love music. i love bands. i mean, really...

fri(end)
boyfri(end)
bestfri(end)
hus(BAND)

coincidence? i think not.

No comments: