I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, July 5, 2012

i miss you dancing

i know some of you don't like the pictures-and-lyrics posts, but i feel like there's a need for one today. i'm sorry. i've got five thousands songs in my head and just as many pictures floating around on my laptop so...enjoy.
 We still have memories, all those days and summer nights.-Missing You by Letters & Lights
 Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care. Hopped in to a cab, take me anywhere. I'm in if you're down to get down tonight.-Good Time by Owl City
 But you'll find blessings in the clouds, you'll find mercy in the rain. And you'll have heartache down the road, and tears shed from a broken soul.-Life is Beautiful by The Icarus Account
 Twenty-one finds me, blowing out candles and making wishes and all around me my barefoot princess dances and sings.-Just Another Birthday by Casting Crowns
 Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you, remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday. And I'll send all my loving to you. All my loving, I will send to you. All my loving, darling I'll be true.-All My Loving by The Beatles
I threw a wish in a well, don't ask me I'll never tell, I looked to you as it fell and now you're in my way. I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss, I wasn't looking for this but now you're in my way.-Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jeffreson

1 comment:

T-WAC said...

BOM!
Hey, I just met you
BOM, BABOM!
And this is crazy!
BOM, BABOM!
But here's my number...
SO CALL ME MAYBE!!!!