I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

There's just one thing

I listen to way too much Kate Nash. Like, way too much.

Nothing really important to say. Just in a bit of a bored mood. It's only eight, though. O'clock. And I'm here, listening to music, not doing homework.

I have three full days left before I change schools. Isn't that awful? Gosh I miss people. I don't have a valentine, but I want one. My friends ignored me today and I'm not sure if they're mad or if they're playing a joke. Whatever it is, I don't like it.

But I do like music.

Pandora's being very unpleasant this afternoon. Evening. Doesn't matter. It's picking all these artists I don't like and so I'm getting upset. I took a math quiz today. I talked to Noah today. Victor was being really loud in art class. I think I have a crush on one of my friends and I don't want to. I don't want to move. I just want to listen to a lot of music.

I'm sorry this was so random. I just had to get these thoughts out. I love you. Bye.

No comments: