I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, September 27, 2012

i work in his factory

 Love is deep, love is wide, it covers us. Love is peace, love is strong, it's glorious.-Love by Jesus Culture
 The room's hush-hush and now's our moment, take a breath, keep it in, and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me, we're doing this right, because lovers dance when they're feeling in love, spotlight shining, it's all about us.-All About Us by He Is We/Owl City
 Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.-A Thousand Years by Christina Perry
 When she's next to me I find it hard to talk. Standing on the edge of the globe, I think I might fall off. I melt like butter in the sun, a dozen stars in the sky, I'm high like helium, it's like Christmas in the summertime.-Christmas in the Summertime
 To someone as beautiful as she, who loves someone like me, love always finds a way, it's true. Love is beautiful, love is wonderful, love is everything, do you agree?-Ma Belle Evangeline from Princess and the Frog
 I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.-Superstar by Taylor Swift
Love is such a weird thing. It doesn't always have to be romantic. It could be the way you love football games, or the way you love snowdays, or the way you love taking walks around the park. I've found what I love. I love holding Emily's hand, and I love talking to Ronald, with his baby gibberish. I love just being with Hunter and knowing he's getting better all the time. I love cold autumn days where I wear Max's old sweatshirts, and I love doing the laundry with Lizzie. All these people I love and yet there's still room for more.-Jason from Grilled Cheese and Coco

1 comment:

custom dissertation writing service said...

Love is nothing but sharing and caring. We should love one another to live happily. It is the true feeling that everyone feel at any time in their lives.