I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Jinglemas!

Hey guys! So I haven't posted in a while (you know how busy hollidays are) but my life has actually been on a pretty straight track (weird, huh?). Progress reports come out Thursday and like you may know I am hoping to get on honor roll this entire year! It's uh not toooooooo realistic but I'm a cool kid so yeah.

Anyways, I can't believe how close Christmas is! ITS LIKE A UNICORN WEARING A GIR COSTUME EATING PIZZA WHILE GIVING ME A RIDE ON ITS RAINBOW BACK! yeppers.

So yeah I had my performance of Clowns, and it was really awesome! I love the kids there, really do. The cast party was purdy intense too. And I do School House Rock in the spring! YEA BUDDY!

Well, I am waiting for the bus. That's interesting. You know who's on my bus? My friends Taryn, Destinee, and Rocky (yeah my dogs name is Rocky too I caught on to that) are on that bus. Also, Steven, who I don't really know if he's my friend or not...he's...Steve. He's annoying but not too bad.

There's also (wait for it): Zack and Cody. Yeah. Like on the TV show. And they are not my most favorite people ever. But that's okay! And I gotta go so if I don't post later, have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Jinglemas!!!
Hope you enjoy vacation!!