I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, July 11, 2011

Uh...

I'm sorry I haven't really posted in a couple of days. I don't have that much to say these days. Anybody have good ideas for a post? Leave them via comment.

BTW, another reason I didn't post was because I was camping with Pmike, Mrs. Polly, Ozzy, Liam, Lauren, and Genevieve, the baby from blogfest. We had fun. There was no Internet there. Sorry.

1 comment:

Meg (from Meg's Corner:)) said...

Which you would rather do:

A) Never eat fried food again
B) Never eat un-fried food again
C) NEVER EAT FOOD AGAIN!