I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hi! Exiting news, here!


I would like to announce the way-UN-official opening ceremony for my not-so-new blog, World of Cassidy 2! This blog is for all you fans of this one. If you're a true fan, you'll go to http://www.pureawesomenesswoc2.blogger.com/ and check out everything! It'll be announcing some very cool stuff soon, like my vacation, and blog fest! No idea what blog fest is? Check WOC2, wacko! Also, I'd like everyone to know, if they read WOC2's last post, that my trip to Canaby lake park was wonderful! Also, if your name is Shannon C., my profile count if approx. 210 people! Can you believe that? And, please see when you can come over. You and your large family in a large house haven't been over a single time this summer! Now, back to general. I hope everyone is feeling well, because there's a stapler plague going around. If you staple your butt, you'll catch a mad disease! So beware! Also, beware of sticking pens up your nose! And duct tape around your left ankle! And putting notebook paper on your chin! Stay away from all office supplies! Because no one wants to be around someone with duck tape all over their heel and pens in their nose. That's just my opinion. Although I've never quite seen someone with staples in their butt, who would want to?

No comments: