I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 kids, small house. Why does that sound farmiliar?


Today we will be discussing a large family in a tiny home. The camping trip was fun, for those who care. My friend Shannon (We all know her. Think: Tweezers girl! Monkey friends!) has 1 sister (Brighid) and 3 brothers (Tim, who has a beard and is a karate black belt, Sean, who has pretty good Pokemon cars, and Patrick, the youngest). Mr. and Mrs. NAME WITHHELD own a very small house containing 5 kids, 2 adults, and 1 dog (Purdy). Alone, this doesn't seem out of the ordinary. But here's the thing: My dad had the exact same set-up when he was a kid! Five kids: Terry, Fran, Vicky, Chuck, and Tony. Two adults: Grammy and Grampy NAME WITHHELD. One dog: King. AND both families' live in auburn. How ironic, right? By the way, list of new words. Please identify the meaning of them:



Melodic

Perpendicular

Satisfactory

Suspension

Insufferable

Carcinomas

Mettle

Please respond by comment. Also: Guessing game! Guess which two of these words I already know! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassidy,

Just wanted to respond to your blog about 5 kids living in a small house. I got my own room because I was the oldest - so there are some perks to being the first born. Although, we are also the "responsible" ones so we get alot of grief for that. One commmon problem was that we only had one bathroom and one phone that was actually a party-line with two other families. Your grammy liked it that way - it was less expensive. But overall, I think it made us all closer to each other - which I am sure that you can feel when we all get together.
love you, Aunt Terry