I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, March 28, 2009

R's and S's



Hi guys (and girls). When you think of school, you might think of a large learning method. The three R's. Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmatic. I just thought of a funny method that fits my mom homeschooling us. The three S's: Sit down, Shut your pie hole, and Stop driving me crazy! I enjoy homeschooling. You get more free time, use your imagination, learn what you want to learn, and it's fun! Three big words to describe home school: Exquisite, Enjoyable, Entertaining. The three E's. I prefer my mom to most teachers because I've known my mom a whole lot longer, I'll tell you that! I don't wanna be offencive to public school kids in this post, so if I offended any public school child, ages 5 through 1,000,000, please note I am truly sorry for offensiveness. If you feel comfortable with your schooling system, then you're in the right place for learning! It doesn't matter if you go to private, public, or your house, as long as to learn something, that's a cool place to be!

No comments: