I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, May 19, 2008

wild day

As you can see by the title, yesterday was about as wild as you can get ! At church, some of the boys were tossing Ricky, my favorite webkinz, around. It started out as a joke, but it went way too far. After that, we went to barns and noble. After that, we went to a thing for my cousin Katie. We got her a little book. It was a fun party with gifts, laughs, and my favorite, CAKE ! I had an awesome time hanging out with my family. I ate, talked, and just sat with my dad. After that I went to bed. Nice ending, huh ? See, I told you I would tell you another story ! Well, now I think you know why I picked that title. I had a good day, but I needed to go home and sleep. Today was just a 3 on the wild level. You'd think today I would be glad to get some peace and party-free, right ? Wrong ! I would just love to have a little excitement ! I think it's that time again !

Good bye, and thanks for listening,

Cassidy

No comments: