I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, July 13, 2013

there's nothing to tell.

i have not been on in a while. there are reasons.

and i don't want to say all of them. so i will say three.

1. i have been in a sad mood lately. which happens to everyone, i suppose. i don't want anybody to worry, because i'm not sick or in danger or anything. i guess i'm just a person. cam and ezra have been helping with that. and i guess we'll all be okay.

2. i have been on vacation. and that was very busy and i didn't have much spare time.

3. i have not been writing much. i haven't been writing nearly at all like i used to. it's not good, really. the writing isn't good. i finished one story that i have put up online. but it's not as good as i want it to be. and i think that, although writing is good for the soul, it's not good for mine.

and i'm not saying i'm dropping this blog, because this holds some memories from earlier days. earlier versions of myself. and i guess i just don't want to make people impatient or mad or anything. i'm just tired of not wanting to post because i feel depressed or i'm too busy or i can't really write at all. whatever, i guess. i'm tired. i love you. good afternoon.

1 comment:

Lewis Clark said...

Mood swings are something i encounter all the time and i find it really amazing that people are there who can live with less than no mood swings. rest of your blog is also nice.