I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekly update

Well, I wanted to do a text post and a picture post, so I'll just do both. :)

I also have about two hours before I have to go (off to ice cream with Sam, who has practically been living at my house this summer), so I also thought I'd update you guys, seeing as how my last post was about a week ago. And I'm also bored.

I leave for camp this Sunday, so don't expect many posts during the next week. If I do, it'll be off my iPod, so it won't be text posts.

So yeah Sam's been here at least twice a week for the...entire summer. And that's cool. It's just that I haven't seen much of anyone else. But that's okay. My other friends find it annoying though. And my sister still just thinks he's a weirdo.

Yep, I don't have much to say. So I'll just toss a couple pictures up. I'll probably shoot some pictures at you while I'm at camp, too, so don't die if I don't post. Byee.


 (er, sorry, this is Sam and me. this is our life. inside jokes. yeah)



No comments: