I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bro...

I mean, he's like a brother to me
He's always been there. ALWAYS.
When I didn't want him to be there
When I needed him to be there
Little kids fall and get hurt
And then the big kids help you up.
We grew up with the same rules
Same operation
Same plan.
You could see the love there.
It was always the same
We were the bad kids
You were my best friend, my brother,
The one thing that didn't change
And as you're slipping away from me
I have to think:
Were you there in the first place?

I can't believe I lost him.
I can't believe I lost
I can't believe I
I can't believe
I can't
Ozzy.
I just can't.

No comments: