I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, May 7, 2009

ONE-HUNDRED!

We're here! 100Th post! Congratulations to everyone who's read exactly 100 world of Cassidy posts! Now, I've promised something incredibly special, and I intend to keep my promises! Now for a real treat, I'm gonna have Hannah Montana sing on my blog! I'm gonna try to have my mom upload a video to have right here on this very blog! Well, happy one-hundredth post everyone! I'll see you back here next post!


1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

Wahoo...keep it up. I've been busy lately, but don't worry, I'll keep reading. Congrats on 100!