I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cook-out!

Guess who's gonna have a cook out? ME! Fourth of July is coming up soon, really soon. This cook out is gonna have all the people on my dad's side, So that's a Lotta people. My dad has a big family. I have a pool, a grill, a ton of outdoor games, a horse shoe pit, and more! With a big backyard and a ton of people, this party will be a blast! I hope everyone will bring their bathing suits. It will be the cook-out of the century! By the way, Leah, thanks for the comment(s). That's my first comment from someone other than my dad! So, if anyone else would like to comment, please do so now. I need blog encouragement! Well, I thought that now would be a good time to bring up my head. I HATE MY HAIR! Tangles,tangles,tangles. The stupid things. My hair is so fine, it just doesn't agree with me!I need shorter hair, much shorter, so short you can see my entire neck! And my pool cemicals don't help. What'll I do at the cook out? Back on the subject of the cook out, it will be so fun!

Thanks for listening,
Cassidy

1 comment:

Leah P said...

I am leaving a comment. Hope the cookout was good. Lasagna was yummy yesterday. Fa-fa is awesome!