I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, August 5, 2013

if i was a sculptor

I attended a wedding this weekend. It was my Aunt Terry's, and she married my new uncle Mike. pretty crazy stuff, although it was fun to see my family. i wish them luck and lots of love along the way.

cam is back! i missed him so much. i've talked to him tons this summer. i love my cameron.

school starts in twenty three days, and that makes me kind of sad. i really do not want to return to a public school environment. ever. especially without the boys. although i will have erin, and ezra's coming to my school next year, i think. still. i don't want to have to deal with all the drama and other crap. i don't want homework again. it's not even like "oh well i will see my friends again" because i saw my friends ALL summer, so that's not even promising. i'm just dreading it a ton.

tonight i'm sleeping over kyla's house and going to the beach tomorrow. i love the ocean, really. i'm with ally wednesday and thursday, and hoping to be with erin thursday into friday. doing a thing with the family on saturday. cookout sunday, oh my. super busy.

SIDE NOTE! I have indeed begun my summer school assignments! it's literally the worst. i don't like it but i will get it done in time. i started today. oh, the motivation.

alright. that aught to do it :3 byye

10 comments:

Deep Learning said...

Very nice blog. Thanks for share it

Words Doctorate

PhD Thesis Writing Services in India
Dissertation Writing Services in India
Research Paper Writing Services in India
M.tech Thesis Writing Services in India

Swapna madhuri said...

Build your own PC
Build a PC

EMF Web Co.
Web Design leeds
Web Design London
Web Development london
Web Development Leeds
Web design new york

business consultants in Copenhagen
Copenhagen business consultants

Aaru Garg said...

This is an amazing Blog in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research. I would like to address you about a similar website which delivers the best effective, authentic and efficient content on Astrology, Horoscope, Daily Horoscope, Festivals, Kundali Matching, Janam Kundali, Purnima 2017, amavasya 2017, Gender Predictor and Chinese Gender Predictor. This website is one of the leading website in India in this vertical (Astrology). Your website is so impressive that I am taking down notes from your content to show it to my friends and colleagues. Keep doing the great work. Cheers!
--
Thanks
Aaru Garg
Mercury Retrograde Analyst

Yang Kuo said...

This is an amazing Blog in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research.


หีฟิต

شركات خدمات منزلية said...


شركة الصفرات لرش المبيدات بالرياض

Yantram said...

Great article, Great content with all the helpful information.

Visit architectural design studio!

Matsya Digital said...

Thanks for sharing useful article with quality work.

Visit <a href="https://vraymax.com/”> Architectural Rendering Services</a>

CGI Flythrough said...

Great post

VIVID Fire Safety said...

Thanks For the Blog, Keep sharing More Content
fire safety tips

Pankaj Ogeninfo said...

Amazing blog, thank you so much for sharing this information with us. OGEN Infosystem one of the leading Application Development and Website Designing Company in Delhi.
Top 5 Website Designing Company in Delhi